OQS algorithm performance visualizations
These pages visualize measurements taken by the OQS profiling project.
- KEM algorithms runtime (liboqs speed_kem)
- SIG algorithms runtime (liboqs speed_sig)
- KEM algorithms memory use (liboqs test_kem)
- SIG algorithms memory use (liboqs test_mem_sig)
- KEM/SIG OpenSSL performance (openssl speed)
- TLS handshakes performance (openssl s_time)
Algorithms labelled -ref are reference (C-code only) implementations compiled without special CPU feature support. Algorithms without this moniker are compiled with all CPU extensions available but with code portability/distributability features switched on (see here for details about this option). Algorithm names ending in -noport represent measurements taken without portability/distributability enabled (i.e., such code may crash when executed on machines without suitable performance-enhancing CPU features).
These graphs will be extended over time to other CPU types and cloud infrastructures.
We are grateful to Amazon Web Services for supplying compute-time credits for our benchmarking platform.