OQS consists of two main lines of work: liboqs, an open source C library for quantum-resistant cryptographic algorithms, and prototype integrations into protocols and applications, including the widely used OpenSSL library. These tools support research by ourselves and others.
All of our development takes place on our Github repositories. We welcome new contributors interested in joining our team. We are grateful to our financial sponsors and the companies who contribute in-kind developer time.
- June 8, 2021: Release of liboqs version 0.6.0
- April 2021: News update
- March 26, 2021: Release of OQS-OpenSSL 1.1.1 snapshot 2021-03
- March 26, 2021: Release of OQS-BoringSSL snapshot 2021-03
- March 11, 2021: Unitary Fund sponsors Open Quantum Safe
- March 10, 2021: Release of liboqs version 0.5.0