liboqs has been used in the following external projects:
- Utimaco Hardware Security Module demo with evolutionQ
- Microsoft Post-Quantum Cryptography VPN: Experimental fork of OpenVPN adding post-quantum cryptography, to evaluate functionality and performance of quantum resistant cryptography in a VPN setting.
- Mullvad VPN: Public beta of Mullvad’s VPN client using post-quantum key exchange.
- Thales eSecurity Go wrapper
- Liesware Coherence Cryptographic Server
- Senetas/Thales High Speed Encryption: implementation of hybrid RSA/EC and QRA/QKD
- Cisco: Post-Quantum TLS 1.3 and SSH Performance (preliminary results)
- strongSwan: Post-Quantum IKEv2 demo
If you’re using liboqs, please get in touch and we’ll add you to the list!